You’re thinking of hiring an Executive Coach. Great news as you’re not alone!
You get results – At the heart of coaching is a creative and thought-provoking process that supports individuals to confidently pursue new ideas and alternative solutions with greater resilience.
- You learn about yourself – how you perceive yourself, who you really are and where you can improve.
- Time becomes an opportunity – you meet the deadlines, you are better organised.
- You have a moment with yourself – it is your ‘Thinking Time’ with your ‘Thinking Partner’.
- You become aware of different perspectives, beliefs, and attitudes that may have been holding you back.
- You become confident and are ready to take actions to progress.
- You become clear about your values and what you stand for.
- You have ideas for ways to improve and become aware of what you could not see.
- You feel supported and encouraged as you have a ‘Thinking Partner’.
- You develop specific skills (communication, resilience, team building, influence…).
- You become the person you want to be. You are HAPPIER.
I am an Executive and Leadership Coach. I support leaders in all sectors to drive change, overcome stretched challenges, create a growth mindset through coaching. I help them build high performing teams, attract and retain top talent, and improve communication with sustainable results.I have over 20 years + experience in Leadership managing a £15-million budget in the public sector. Coaching is my passion. I have coached and developed high performing teams as an educator around the world to over 25,000 students and 5,000 educators. I have driven radical change and can help you do the same through coaching.
I am proud that all my Masterclasses have been accredited by the Institute of Internal Communications (IoIC). This means you can claim your 6 hours CPD training.
My ‘Coaching for Managing Difficult Conversations’ Masterclass is for you if:
– You are a leader who wants a confidential space to reflect and to share challenges and ideas
– You would like to become more confident at mastering difficult conversations
– You are ready to focus on your goals and grow faster than ever in 2019!
My ‘Coaching for Managing Difficult Conversations’ Masterclass isn’t for you if:
– You are not open to learning new ways of resolving potential conflict
– You are not ready to commit to developing yourself and your team(s).
Thanks for reading my blog