Jenny Plant is helping creative agencies retain clients and increase lifetime customer value. Her approach includes in-house workshops with monthly accountability coaching to help them implement the learnings, online courses.
I love when Jenny Plant tells me “I’m a perpetual learner. I don’t think I’m ever going to know enough.”
– “So there’s a multitude of different, difficult conversations. It’s less about how they prepare their conversation, and it’s more about how they react to someone else’s approach.”
– “It’s more about how can I bring you a new idea that’s going to be relevant to your business that’s going to be new. You’re going to see me as someone who’s adding value productivity and as a trusted advisor.”
– “It is between having having all your tools and which one is going to help you the most.”
On this episode of the Leading The Coaching Change, you’ll also hear:
* Why account managers have multiple different reasons to have difficult conversations
* How to teach the skills of negotiation and influencing
* What transactional analysis and the drama triangle are
(And there were so many more points in this one I can’t even cover here – be sure to listen to get them all.)
I would love your review! If you enjoy what I share in this episode, please leave a review and comment on Apple Podcasts. Just select ‘Listen in Apple Podcasts’, and then click the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ tab to share your kind words. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
Do hit ‘reply’ to this email and let me know what you think of this episode when you’ve had a chance to listen.
p.s. Don’t forget, if you want to book my next Masterclass on 28th January 2020 ‘Coaching for Managing Difficult Conversations’, I have 6 places available.