Why wait until your annual review to review your career goals with your manager?
When done right, career conversations are a series of conversations designed to help you address your career development needs. A Career Conversation is a valuable platform to raise such issues within the context of your immediate and long-term prospects.
On this episode of the Leading The Coaching Change, you’ll hear
* How to have clarity about what you want to get out of your career conversation
* Why it is important to match your career goals to your values, motivation, abilities, talent and dreams
* How you can focus on non verbal cues when your manager is talking to you
* What’s next for you?
– “Make a list of your ‘why’ before starting the conversation”
-“Doing a SWOT analysis might also help you being clearer about who you are”
– “Do you have all the answers you need to be clear about your current performance? ”
Don’t forget to fill in my survey on managing difficult conversations https://nadinepowrie.typeform.com/to/Ln0Eoj
I would love your review! If you enjoy what I share in this episode, please leave a review and comment on Apple Podcasts. Just select ‘Listen in Apple Podcasts’, and then click the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ tab to share your kind words. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!