In my coaching practice, I often find that my clients want to talk about their goals. They may be clear about what they want to achieve but they do not know how they will achieve those goals.
You might have reviewed and reflected on what has gone well for you in 2019, what you have enjoyed and also what you would like to change or perhaps abandon.
Goal setting can be a simple process. It’s about what you want in your life, what you want to achieve, where you want to go.
Goal setting is a personal journey. You choose the areas of your life that you want to focus on: Your career, finance, family, health…
On this episode of the Leading The Coaching Change, you’ll hear
* How you can reflect on what don’t have and what you don’t want
* What are the 3 easy steps to achieve your goals
* How you can develop daily routines that will help you with your goals
* Why it is important to do your own time inventory
* What opportunities you have to review the goals you set for 2019 and the ones that you are planning for 2020
I would love your review! If you enjoy what I share in this episode, please leave a review and comment on Apple Podcasts. Just select ‘Listen in Apple Podcasts’, and then click the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ tab to share your kind words. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
Do hit ‘reply’ to this email and let me know what you think of this episode when you’ve had a chance to listen.