Are you a leader who likes to ‘win’ at work?
You enjoy getting the results that you’re working towards?
Then you’ll know that it doesn’t *always* come easy and that sometimes you have to negotiate to get the outcome you want.
That’s why you’re going to love today’s episode where I’m going to show you;
- How you can avoid being ‘blind-sided’ when it comes to negotiation conversations.
- How you can prepare to have ‘mutual win’ conversations so that neither party feels like the negotiation process has been a loss.
- What the biggest mistakes are that leaders make on going into negotiation conversations – so that you can avoid them at all costs and get better outcomes!
My favourite quotes from this episode;
- “Preparing thoroughly means being smart with your time”
- “What do you bring to the table?”
- “Do I have what it takes?
And if you recognise that you need some support to step up on your leadership journey, visit nadinepowrie.com or message me here on LinkedIn to get the support you need.