What do people thank you for most often?
How do you feel when your colleague(s), your line manager, your boss congratulate you, say thank you to you?
On this episode of the Leading The Coaching Change, you’ll hear
* How practising workplace gratitude can transform relationships
* What routines and daily habits you can develop to express your gratitude
* How you can develop a ‘happy brain’
* Why it is important to say thank you
– “Appreciation changes everything”
-“What do people around you do well everyday that you might be taking for granted?”
– “Celebrate how other people have shifted, their creativity, their success, their risk, the difference that they are making. “
I would love your review! If you enjoy what I share in this episode, please leave a review and comment on Apple Podcasts. Just select ‘Listen in Apple Podcasts’, and then click the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ tab to share your kind words. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!