73% of the people who took my survey on ‘Managing Difficult Conversations’ responded that the difficult conversations that they have at work is around the support and help that they receive (or not receive!)
This means daily pain, defeats, frustration, anger, disappointments, hurt, grudges, mistakes and missed opportunities.
And when you are not dealing with those difficult conversations, you are avoiding them.
And that’s just work until it catches you up.
That’s why on this episode of Leading the Coaching Change, I’m sharing:
* The 3 levels of support that could help you move forward at work
* How you can influence the decision makers and gate keepers for supporting you
* How to have the courage to speak up for your belief
My favourite quotes from this episode;
– “if you do not have the support of your line manager or senior management team, you’re not going to be moving forward with any significant project.”
– “Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country” John F Kennedy
– “You need more training to offer more solutions and be less dependent on your line manager to spoon-feed you”
And if you recognise that you need some support to step up on your leadership journey, visit my website http://www.nadinepowrie.com or message me on LinkedIn to get the support you need.